Please read this carefully, this may be our child!

A Painful Event


Please let friends share it

Please read this carefully, this may be our child. God forbid, 


Elderly who wants to cross across
an aunt asks passers-by for help, a 10-year-old daughter helps aunt who is not
while the girl suddenly passes out, the old aunt who calls her innocent-looking, turns a taxi into a taxi and takes her to a taxi driver:
-Girl as I walked on the road badly, I have to take home immediately says.

Taxi from Sorut sites
The girl stops the car, the girl getting help from the cab
demos will take help from neighbors
he tells the cabbie to go.
After the taxi driver has moved away from there
The phone starts to ring in its own phone
the taxi driver who understands that you are not playing
then finds the phone that has fallen under the rear seat,
persistently playing phone
There are a male on the phone that opens:

- This phone belongs to my daughter, she had to come home.
but he still asks who you are,
phone driver introduces himself
and I left your daughter with her mother to the address.
No, I'm with your mother.
tell me where I left my daughter
he will tell you and tell the police,

Cops call dad and a cabbie girl, but
What is there at that address there is an aunt or daughter.
The next day the girl is frightened in London
in front of the shopping center
inside a garbage container
found dead, all organs
It was taken,

According to the autopsy report to the girl
the whole family bellow figan

AND AS IS POSSIBLE
SHARE and KNOW IN THIS
"I DON'T GET THERE" DON'T MAKE YOUR OWN FRIENDS FRIENDS YOUR FRIENDS. TODAY, YOU CAN GET THROUGH YOUR TOMORROW.

Yorumlar